Dallas Roof Replacement
Studies show that more complaints and lawsuits are filed against contractors than any other industry. That’s why we know finding the right Dallas roof replacement company is so important.
We want to give you all the information you need to find a reliable and trustworthy Dallas roofer. Why? Because we’re positive you will find Go Go Green Roofing Replacement will meet all of your criteria. We will do everything we can to make sure you feel safe, secure and confident about your Dallas roof replacement.
How to Find a Trustworthy Dallas Roof Replacement Company
- Get a letter from the bank indicating they’re judgment about the company’s financial stability and the bank’s opinion of the company’s character.
- Make sure the contractor carries general liability covering commercial and residential jobs. If your contractor’s insurance policy won’t pay for any damages that might occur, and the contractor cannot pay, then you will be stuck with the bill.
- Demand a lien waiver letter up front, before work begins and before you pay for anything. This is a good indicator that you are working with a professional as many contractors are unable to provide this up front.
- Ask for an arbitration statement in the agreement you sign with the contractor. This allows any disputes to be settled by an arbiter instead of in court.
- When your researching a Dallas roofing replacement contractor, check their references. A reputable roofer will have a list of printed current references.
- Be very cautious if your contractor asks for cash up front. This is almost never necessary. There are very few situations where this is acceptable. One is if your job requires the ordering of non-returnable product. The other is if insurance isn’t paying and your credit is not good.
- Ask your contractor if he or she belongs to any trade associations. This indicates a standard of quality and honesty.
- Your Dallas roofer should be able to provide a list of standards they follow. Though there is not national governing board, your contractor should have an Art certified contractor status letter.
- Every person working on your roof should be able to show proof of certification. Sometimes, only the owner of the company carries certifications and tries to use it for the rest of the employees.
- Also ask for proof that your roofers are certified by the manufacturer of the roofing product. There are different types of roofs and each requires their own certification.
- An important piece of information to get from your Dallas roof replacement contractor is their Quality Inspection Checklist. An inspector should do a walkthrough after the job is completed and before you pay. You should be able to see this checklist up front.
We hope this information will help you feel safe entrusting your roof replacement with us. Please read our testimonials to see why Go Go Green Roofing Replacement is the best choice for your project. Call Go Go Green Roofing and Restoration today for a free Dallas roof replacement estimate at 214-838-3500.